Maui Fire Relief: Support the Young Life community impacted in Maui.
Every individual attending a Young Life summer camp (campers, leaders, volunteers, adult guests, infants and toddlers, etc.) must submit a completed health consent and release form, providing the camp with important medical and insurance information in the event of an accident or illness. This form must be completed before departure for camp.
Young Life area number provided by your trip leader. You can also search by zip code.
Young Life Camp that you or your child is attending.
The camp dates that you or your child are attending.
(Ex: June 16th - 21st)
Insurance company name, policy number, mailing address and phone.
Camper's health history including an immunization record.
All attendees for Young Life trips less than 72 hours must complete the Short Health and Activity Consent Form. To complete the form online please contact your local staff person to receive a link to the digital consent form. To complete a PDF version of the form, follow the link below.
Do NOT email completed PDF forms due to the sensitive personal information they contain.
Do NOT email completed forms due to HIPAA and personal information regulations.
1. Login to your online Health and Consent Form account using your previous username and password.
2. Choose form to copy. Select the Make a Copy button.
3. Select Same Individual or Another Family Member. Make a Copy.
4. Review and update the information for this trip and year.
5. Submit the form.
6. Determine if a physician's signature is needed.
You must have a separate form for each trip. Complete and submit one form; then copy it for your additional trip(s).
Create an account by clicking the green button below and using the Create an Account link on that page.
1. Click the Create New Form button.
2. Create your online signature.
3. Complete each page of the form. Click Save and Continue at the end of each page to save your work and continue to the next page.
4. Click the Submit Form button.
If more than one child is traveling to a Young Life Camp from the same family, you can use the Copy Form function to copy basic information from one health form to another. To copy a health form for another family member:
1. Select the form you want to copy by selecting the blue bar. Make a Copy button.
2. Select Another Family Member. Make a Copy.
3. Verify your online signature.
4. Review and update ALL information for this family member.
5. Submit the form.
6. Determine if a physician's signature form is required.
Anyone traveling to a Young Life Camp in New York must also complete a Prescription and Over-The-Counter Medication Rider To Health Consent and Release Form:
Anyone traveling to Lake Champion must attach a record of immunization to the Health Consent and Release Form. This official record must show 2 doses of the MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) vaccination and be on letterhead from the provider or have a valid signature by the medical professional.
The online health form application will determine if a physician signature is required. The following individuals must obtain a physician's signature on the YL - 6007 or Physician Signature Form:
*Adult Guests are not required to obtain a Physician's signature on the YL - 6007.
Note: When a physician's signature is required, the signature must be obtained within the same calendar year as the camp trip on the Young Life Camping Health Consent and Release Form. This may be completed by a Physician, Physician Assistant, or Nurse Practitioner only.
1. Complete and submit the Online Health and Consent form.
Note: This form is now in Awaiting Physician Signature state.
2. To Print the Physician Signature Form: Select the View (Printable) Physician's Signature Amendment link. Print the form.
3. Have the physician sign the completed form.
4. Submit or upload the Physician’s Signature Form. You have two options:
Option 1: Have a physician sign and fax (1-866-381-4156) the completed addendum to the number listed on the form.*
This is the preferred method.
Note: Once the form has been signed by a physician and faxed it is now in the Complete state.
Option 2: Upload a PDF, high resolution JPEG, GIF or PNG of the signed Physician’s Signature Form. To do this:
* Many walk in clinics can provide this service.
An Immunization Record or Exemption Letter may be uploaded to an online health consent and release form while a parent is completing the form or it may be uploaded after the form is submitted.
Immunization records may be uploaded as PDF, JPEG or PNG files.
To upload an Immunization Record or Letter of Exemption after the form is submitted:
Uploading a new Immunization Record will replace the current Immunization Record or Letter of Exemption that was previously uploaded or entered into the online health form.
Call Camping Services at 719-381-1844 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Don't have a Registrant ID or Access Code?
When a parent logs in to the online Young Life Health Consent and Release Form, they will be asked for a Registrant ID and Access Code. If the parent does not have these, please select the "Don't have a registrant id?" blue button. The parent will then be able to begin their camper's health form.
Young Life is a mission devoted to introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith.
Young Life Sites
© 2004-2023 Young Life. All rights reserved.